Resources relevant to making medieval shoes, related history, archaeology, technology, etc.:
- Web Sites: various sites with medieval images, information about leather, etc.
- Videos: several YouTube posts by various shoemakers that illustrate making waxed-ends and other processes
- Books: some links to helpful books as well as a bibliography for background reading
- Tools & Materials: a list of items used in making shoes with some links and advice about acquiring them
- Documentation for my A&S competitions: PDFs of my submissions for others who wish to read them, as well as some thoughts on documenting projects
- Handouts for my classes, workshops, and displays: PDFs of files distributed in various venues.
Last updated July 25, 2022.